Discover Your Strengths to Achieve Your Goals
Evergreen Life & Wellness Coaching
Suzanne Levy, CMC, CHWC, CPPC, NBC-HWC
Associate Certified Coach, International Coach Federation
Do you use your innate strengths and talents to achieve your aims? Do you even know what they are? Most people don’t! All of us have gifts – special abilities and assets that we were either born with or have developed over time.
This presentation will help you begin to recognize and uncover the unique Signature Strengths everyone has. Research shows that discovering and learning how to best utilize one’s innate gifts and talents – what positive psychologists have labelled signature strengths –
- enhances life satisfaction and well-being;
- supports learning and creativity;
- helps individuals identify personal values and sense of purpose;
- aids in develop increased self-awareness and self-efficacy; and,
- boosts positive accomplishment.
This free workshop is designed as an introduction to Positive Psychology and:
- Identifying top strengths and talents and learning how to use them to move forward toward goals;
- Discover blocks that might prevent you from moving forward, and learn ways to begin to overcome them;
- Learn how to create more of what you want in your life and less of what you don’t want;
- Learn practical tools and strategies that help develop a focused, strengths-based approach to making positive choices personally, socially and academically; and,
- Set yourself up for success, personally and professionally.
When: Wednesday, April 11, 2018; 5:30 – 7:00 pm
Where: 32065 Castle Court, Suite 325, Evergreen, CO 80439
Questions? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org; Evergreen Life and Wellness Coaching, P.O. Box 206, Evergreen, Colorado, 80437; 303-670-7863.
“Success is achieved by developing our strengths,
not by eliminating our weaknesses.”
~ Marilyn vos Savant