Suzanne Levy is a registered Mentor Coach with the International Coach Federation (ICF).Mentor Coaching for an ICF Credential consists of coaching and feedback in a collaborative process encompassing observed or recorded coaching sessions to increase the coach’s understanding and application of skills in alignment with the ICF Core Competencies.
- Mentoring provides professional assistance in achieving and demonstrating the levels of coaching competency and capability required by the desired credential level.
- Mentor Coaching is required to take place over an extended time (three-month minimum) in order to allow for listening and feedback from the Mentor Coach while also allowing reflection and practice on the part of the individual being mentored.
- The purpose of Mentor Coaching is to identify your understanding and mastery of coaching skills as per the ICF Core Competencies, and provide you with feedback that you may apply in your coaching. Mentor Coaching does not include any other areas, such as business development, coaching of personal issues such as well-being, life balance, and so forth.
- The sole purpose of Mentor Coaching is to offer the opportunity for applied practice of coaching skills, so that the Mentee may receive feedback, reflect on, and further develop his or her coaching skills and mastery in order to fulfill credential requirements.
- Review of the ICF Code of Ethics, Coach Knowledge Assessment and other credential requirements is covered.
- The Mentor Coaching requirement is intended to promote your continued growth as a coach and help move you to the next credential level.
Suzanne coaches in accordance with standards set by the ICF for Mentor Coaches.
Mentor Coaching Fees
Individual sessions $160
10-session package $1,500
Sessions are 60-minutes each
If you have questions about mentor coaching or the credentialing process, please contact Suzanne directly.
“Suzanne Levy provided invaluable mentor coaching during my path to an International Coach Federation (ICF) credential. Her expertise as a master coach was evident at every session. Suzanne provided feedback that was specific, measurable and impactful. She related the feedback to the core competencies for ICF certification, which served to reinforce the learning. Importantly, when Suzanne offered suggestions to strengthen my coaching practice, she did so with compassion and warmth. Overall, Suzanne made the mentor coaching process enjoyable and I am grateful for our time together.” Jody Ostendorf, Denver, Colorado
“I highly recommend Suzanne Levy as your partner and guide to complete the requirements for mentor coaching. I offer my observations that she brings professionalism, humor, and a wealth of knowledge to every situation. She projects and holds a supportive and creative environment that weaves all aspects of coaching skills and competencies into the conversation. Suzanne’s talent of listening with depth and patience leads her to dynamic questions which provided me with new perspectives, a deeper level of knowledge, and insights that will positively impact my coaching practice. Engage with Suzanne – she possesses a nimble mind, an agile intellect, and a gift for connection. You and your clients will be stronger.” Phil B., Colorado Springs, CO