My commitment to my clients is to assist them in every way possible towards success in reaching their goals and being in peak condition to thrive in every area of their life. Through training and experience, I have acquired special techniques and expertise which I will bring to our work together based on the goals you set for yourself.
Following are examples of the types of situations I work with clients on:
- Weight loss and weight management
- Incorporating an exercise program into your life
- Lifestyle changes to reduce stress and enhance well-being
- Eliminating unhealthy and self-defeating habits (e.g., smoking)
- Developing confidence and enhancing your self-image
- Exploring their relationships with their community and environment to enhance fulfillment
- Bringing their best possible self to their families, friends, careers and interests
I specialize in working with individuals who have left behind an unhealthy lifestyle or behaviors and are in need of a supportive path, or a place to continue their self-discovery. I am also passionate about working with those who find themselves in transition in their lives. This can include:
- Women who are working towards new goals, perhaps a second career
- Re-entering the workplace after being home raising children
- Facing an “empty nest”
- Finding themselves alone due to death or divorce after years of marriage, perhaps thinking about re-entering the dating world
- Planning for retirement
- Looking forward to enjoying more time in their lives devoted to family, friendships, and personal interests, such as travel, hobbies, or community involvement, and want to be in the best shape of their lives to enjoy it.
- Facing challenges of aging, perimenopause and menopause.
- Juggling the demands of work, family, and the special needs of aging parents.
- Individuals in recovery who are looking to take their next step forward.
- Finding themselves stuck and dissatisfied, but are unsure of why and what to do about it.
Clients receive individualized and confidential support, with proven tools to move you ahead much faster than would be possible on your own. We will explore your dreams and aspirations, along with your strengths, values and interests. You set the agenda! Next, we will create a step-by-step plan to help you move powerfully and confidently forward, with support from the practical tools I have acquired through training, knowledge and experience over the years.
I also offer a 90 minute Personalized Goal and Strategy Planning session.
To schedule an individual coaching session, please email me at Suzanne@evergreenlifeandwellness.com. I look forward to working with you.