Do you use your innate strengths and talents to achieve your aims? Do you even know what they are? Most people don’t! All of us have gifts – special abilities and assets that we were either born with or have developed over time. These traits are the best of you and are sometimes called Signature Strengths – and these core strengths, once recognized, can be harnessed and applied to move you forward towards your goals and help you maintain the changes you want to make, personally, professionally or in your relationships.
Join me for a 6 week Teleclass, Discovering Your Strengths to Achieve Your Goals, where you will uncover your unique Signature Strengths! Every Monday, beginning June 2, 2014, at 4:00 – 5:00 p.m. MST/6:00 – 7:00 p.m. EST.
In this teleclass you will:
- Identify your top strengths and talents and learn how to use them to move you toward your goals.
- Discover the blocks that might be preventing you from moving forward, and how to overcome them.
- Learn how to create more of what you want in your life and less of what you don’t want.
- Learn practical tools and strategies that can help you develop a focused, strengths-based approach to making positive choices in your life.
- Create a vision and a step-by-step plan to achieve your most important priorities.
- As an added bonus, I am also offering a 30 minute private coaching strategy session to all participants.
Register now by clicking the button below:
If you prefer, you can also register by mailing a check payable to: Evergreen Life and Wellness Coaching, P.O. Box 206, Evergreen, Colorado, 80437.
Upon registration, you will receive a confirmation and the bridge number you will need to dial into the call. Dial in from the comfort of your home or office. You will see how easily it works!
If you have questions or would like additional information, please contact email@example.com or call: 303.670.7863.
And don’t forget that I am always available for a complimentary coaching consultation by appointment, and welcome the opportunity to talk to you about your goals and concerns.