I’ve been thinking recently and realized that, especially over the last few years, your needs, goals and priorities may have shifted. So I want to turn the tables this time and ask you: What do you need most right now? What topics are important to you? While I plan for the upcoming year, I want to be sure that I am delivering on what you need and most want to know about. To that end, I offer the following food for thought.
- What, if anything, has shifted for you over the last few years? This could be goals, priorities, values.
- What is/isn’t working for you at this time?
- What would you like to change about your current circumstances?
- If you were able to make a meaningful change or reach an important goal, what would that mean for you?
- What resources or topics would help you move forward this year?
- What would add the most value to your life right now?
I would so appreciate it if you might consider these questions and drop me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org or on my Evergreen Life and Wellness Facebook page. I want these bi-monthly messages to be relevant and useful for you!